Selling Your Home
The key to the successful marketing of your property is based on the simple law of "Supply and Demand".
Having your home properly marketed will allow you to obtain the highest
possible price with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
While some agents believe their job is done when you sign the listing,
we know ours is just the beginning.
Here are some of the steps we will take:
We follow a step by step marketing program that will provide you with service
that is professional and courteous, and above all constantly expose
your property to qualified buyers.
These are just a few of the steps we will take to get full market exposure for your home.
To receive a Free Market Analysis of your home Click Here
- We will prepare a comparable market analysis for you to establish fair market value.
- We will fully explain the listing agreement, agency disclosure, and other related forms that are required to list your home.
- We will make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your home.
- We will provide progress reports on a regular basis and discuss with you comments we have received about your property.
- We will pre-qualify whenever possible all prospective buyers.
- We will advertise your home as required to achieve maximum market exposure.
- When an offer is written we will assist with the negotiationsand provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to you accepting an offer.
- Upon accepting an offer we will assist in all activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law.